Thursday 23 April 2015

The Galloway Common Gull Study


Yesterday I was given the go ahead from the BTO to start a very exciting new project - to study the site fidelity and juvenile dispersal of Scottish breeding Common Gull. I will be conducting this study by monitoring a number of sites in Galloway with a combined effort of nest recording and colour ringing.

As this is the first year of the study there are some significant costs involved and so I have started a Kickstarter fundraising page and I'd really appreciate any donations and shares/links to the page from my friends, followers and supporters. There is a lot more information about the project on the website (see the link below) and there are also some really exciting rewards up for grabs when you donate.


Thanks for your support 

No comments:

Post a Comment